- Small clinically- led and clinically owned team at the core
- Opportunities for more clinicians to be involved in service improvement
- Engagement with the wider community of practitioners, practice owners and others involved in providing services
- Ensure high quality care
- Reduce service variation
- Reduce inequality
Opportunity not Threat!
- This is a great opportunity to affect real change to the experience of dentistry for the local population.
- The LDN has specifically been set up to be clinician led and focussed on improving patient care however that may be achieved.
- This kind of opportunity has not been given to the dental profession before and I would encourage all of you to grab it with both hands.
“Working together to improve oral health”