Latest update on GP Forward View progress in Midlands and East
Our Midlands and East GP Forward View bulletin aims to bring you the latest on how NHS England’s plan to sustain and transform general practice is benefiting patients and healthcare professionals across the region.
It reaches over 4,000 stakeholders including GP practices, the Royal College of GPs, CCGs and local professional committees.
In our most recent issue (September 2018), you can find out about:
- How patients in Herefordshire are benefiting from 100% access to GP services at evenings and weekends ahead of the national deadline of 1 October
- The ways in which a new model of care in Wolverhampton is stretching the boundaries of traditional general practice
- Schemes to help GPs in Derby and Derbyshire to stay in practice
- Experiencing life in the UK as an international GP recruit with new films from the Lincolnshire pilot and a first visit to Birmingham and Solihull
- The latest on other workforce initiatives such as mental health therapists, clinical pharmacists and physician associates
- How care navigators at Deben Health Group in Suffolk have released clinical time and enhanced patient experience
The latest digital news.
Read it in full:
Our next issue is due to be published in March 2019. To join the mailing list to receive a copy directly, or for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org