Local partnerships to improve health and care.
The NHS and local councils are developing and implementing shared proposals to improve health and care in every part of England. Over the next few years, these represent the biggest national move to join up care in any major western country.
More information about STPs and ICSs is on the NHS England website.
Find out more about the STPs in the Midlands and East region:
- Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes
- Birmingham and Solihull
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Coventry and Warwickshire
- Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Hertfordshire and West Essex
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
- Mid and South Essex
- Norfolk and Waveney
- Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin
- Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent
- Suffolk and North East Essex
- The Black Country