The resources below provide guidance and support to drive continuous improvement in primary care improvement.
Delivery plan for recovering access to primary care
Read and download: Delivery plan for recovering access to primary care
National General Practice Improvement Programme
- National General Practice Improvement Programme: Supports general practice to deliver change.
- Fuller Stocktake: Sets out the need for a differentiated and personalised patient offer and recommended the creation of integrated neighbourhood teams and more at-scale working to improve same day access for urgent care and personalised care for those who need it most.
- Expanding our workforce: Additional roles reimbursement scheme (AARS).
- Social Care Prescribing reference guide and technical annex for Primary Care Networks: This guide provides additional information to help PCNs introduce the social prescribing link worker role into their multi-disciplinary teams (MDTs) as part of the expansion of the primary care workforce introduced through the Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service (DES) 22/23 Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme. It also provides information to deliver the proactive social prescribing element of the Network Contract DES Personalised Care service specification.
- Thinking Creatively about Primary Care: Video showing the benefits of integrated working in Luton.