Find out more about North West London integrated care system (ICS) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Focusing on prevention – more support for people with diabetes onto manage their conditions; tackling alcohol misuse reducing attendances at A&E; investing in early diagnosis of dementia; and 200 lives a year being saved by detecting illnesses like cancer earlier.
- Big improvements in primary care by increasing out of hours and weekend appointments, and bringing in additional workforce like clinical pharmacists into GP surgeries. By March 2019, patients who want to will be able to have virtual GP Skype appointments.
- Enhanced home care to support older people in the place they live, including rapid assessment at time of need supported by the speedy implementation of the right care package.
- A 24/7 pathway in North West London for those in a mental health crisis – this includes a 24-hour telephone line staffed by clinical specialists and crisis teams to support people in their homes day and night.
- Investment in diagnostics in 2017/18 will mean patients in hospital will be able to get home on
average one day earlier.
The following organisations are part of North West London ICS. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Brent CCG
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Central London (Westminster) CCG
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Ealing CCG
- Hammersmith and Fulham CCG
- Harrow CCG
- Hillingdon CCG
- Hillingdon Council; Harrow Council; Brent Council; Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Council; Westminster Council and Hounslow Council
- Hounslow CCG
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust
- Royal Brompton And Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- West London Mental Health NHS Trust
- West London (London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Queen’s Park and Paddington) CCG
Contact North West London ICS
STP leader: Lesley Watts, Chief Executive, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust