These web pages have developed to provide an EDI learning resource for our NW region developing NHS Systems.
We will update these resources regularly so please check back, email or contact us for more information at email@example.com
The NW Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) team are part of the national People team but are based in the North West NHS England and NHS Improvement team to provide support, knowledge, empowerment and to proactively seek opportunities to co-produce with our North West NHS colleagues and stakeholders.
We will actively seek opportunities to hear, embed and act on the voices of our communities and we value equally all aspects of inclusion and intersectionality.
Supporting our workforce
- Meet The Team
- North West Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBT+) network
- North West Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Strategic Advisory Group
- Autism and Learning Disabilities
- International Women’s Day
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- National Disability and Wellbeing Network (DAWN)
- National Women’s Development Network
- National Muslim Network
- National Menopause
Contact: Please contact the team using firstname.lastname@example.org