The loss of a loved one can be a very difficult time in your life; there is help, support and information available to you either as a bereaved spouse, partner, carer, family member or friend.
The Greater Manchester, Lancashire and South Cumbria Strategic Clinical Network had commissioned the expansion and update of the Bereavement Services Directory detailing support organisations and services.
The directory above contains information about your local hospitals, hospices, other support organisations within the areas listed below, as well as some national helplines.
- East Lancashire (Blackburn, Burnley and surrounding areas)
- Central Lancashire (Preston and surrounding areas)
- Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre
- Morecambe Bay
- North Cumbria
- Southport, Formby and West Lancashire
- Greater Manchester – 10 Boroughs (Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford and Wigan)