Our online introductory training covers all the basics of demand and capacity modelling. The training is available in the e-learning for Healthcare website. You will need an NHS email account to access this training.
Who should do demand and capacity training?
Previous training days have been very popular with professionals from provider and commissioning sectors. Whilst the principles of demand and capacity planning are universal, we use examples from elective care throughout the training.
Would you like this training delivered locally?
The Demand and Capacity Graduate network is a cohort of 300+ locally embedded trainers who can provide bespoke training to teams implementing demand and capacity modelling. If you would like this training delivered live in your organisation, please contact us to work with the Graduate Network.
The learning outcomes of local training are :
- The importance of demand and capacity modelling and benefits
- What kind of models to use
- The principles of measuring demand and capacity
- The importance of an ideal waiting list size and how to calculate this
- Forecasts predicated from modelling
- How to structure the work to populate a model
- How to sense check a completed model