- Enhancing physical and mental wellbeing of the individual
- To optimise the person’s mental and physical wellbeing so that they can ‘live as well as they wish’ until they die.
- To optimise the support for their families, carers and those important to them to maximse their wellbeing before and after the person’s death.
- Transforming experience of end of life care in the community and hospitals
- To significantly improve the experience of end of life care in hospitals, at home, and in care homes, hospices and other institutions.
- Commissioning quality services that are accessible to all when needed
- To support commissioners and service providers to design and implement models of care which promote integration and care that feels coordinated to those using, and delivering, end of life care services.
Find out more
If your organisation is involved in end of life care projects, or you would like to know more about the work of the national team and the Ambitions Partnership, please contact email@example.com.
View key resources designed to support the End of Life Care programme.