There are 13 acute care collaboration vanguards linking local hospitals together to improve their clinical and financial viability, reducing variation in care and efficiency.
The vanguards were selected following a rigorous process, involving workshops and the engagement of key partners and patient representative groups.
- Salford and Wigan Foundation Chain
- Northumbria Foundation Group
- Royal Free London
- Foundation Healthcare Group (Dartford and Gravesham)
- National Orthopaedic Alliance
- The Neuro Network (The Walton Centre, Liverpool)
- MERIT (Mental Health Alliance for Excellence, Resilience, Innovation and Training) (West Midlands)
- Cheshire and Merseyside Women’s and Children Services
- Accountable Cancer Network (ACN)
- East Midlands Radiology Consortium (EMRAD)
- Developing One NHS in Dorset
- Working Together Partnership (South Yorkshire, Mid Yorkshire, North Derbyshire)
These are the presentations from each of the vanguards explaining their care model.