There are nine integrated primary and acute care system vanguards joining up GP, hospital, community and mental health services.
These vanguards were selected following a rigorous process, involving workshops and the engagement of key partners and patient representative groups.
- Wirral Partners
- Mid Nottinghamshire Better Together
- South Somerset Symphony Programme
- Northumberland Accountable Care Organisation
- Salford Together
- Better Care Together (Morecambe Bay Health Community)
- North East Hampshire and Farnham
- Harrogate and Rural District Clinical Commissioning Group
- My Life a Full Life (Isle of Wight)
Primary and acute care system framework
The integrated primary and acute care system (PACS) – describing the care model and the business model framework outlines what a PACS is and the steps required to set one up.
These are the presentations from each of the vanguards explaining their care model.