The NHS England Patient Safety Domain is recruiting a number of patient and public voice (PPV) representatives to the Patient Safety Expert Groups and Patient Safety Steering Group. The groups have been established to work with partner organisations on national patient safety issues.
There are currently vacancies for PPV representatives on the:
- Patent Safety Steering Group
- Children and Young People Patient Safety Expert Group
- Medical Specialties Patient Safety Expert Group
- Mental Health Patient Safety Expert Group
- Women’s Health Patient Safety Expert Group
If you are interested in applying for one of these posts, more detailed information and application forms are available in the links below. The closing date for applications is Friday 11 September 2015.