A series of webinars to support organisations wanting to implement an Always Event® have been organised and recorded. They are available below. Each session is themed around a different stage of co-designing, testing and implementing an Always Event®.
- 19 January 2017 – Session 1: Overview of Always Events®
- 01 February 2017 – Session 2: Understanding What Matters to Patients in Your Pilot Site or Programme
- 14 February 2017 – Session 3: Creating a vision statement in the voice of the patient & Aim statement for improvement
- 01 March 2017 – Session 4: Co-designing & Testing an Always Event® with high-leverage change ideas
- 15 March 2017 – Session 5: Setting up your Always Event® for Reliable Implementation, Spread, and Scale-up
- 19 April 2017 – Session 6: Celebration and Story Sharing
For further information on Always Events® and how to get involved please contact the patient experience team at email@example.com