The Patient Online programme has updated their interactive Support and Resources Guide to help GP practices implement their GMS/PMS regulations for 2015-16. These include online booking of appointments, ordering repeat prescriptions and by the 31st of March 2016, access to detailed coded information held in patients’ records. The guide includes updated guidance and practical tools for practices, links to RCGP guides, materials for patients, FAQs, case studies as well as regional and local support arrangements. It also offers clarification of pertinent issues such as proxy access and coercion.
For any queries or comments, please contact the Patient Online Team at email@example.com.
- Guidance to get started:
- Fact sheets – why and how:
- Time saving calculator
- Materials for patients
- Frequently asked questions
- Regional and local support
- RCGP information and resources
- Webinars for implementing online services for patients
- System supplier specific webinars