The Health Foundation’s Shared Decision Resource Centre contains information and practical resources to help support individuals and teams put shared decision making into practice.
Some documents by the Health Foundation and the MAGIC programme are also available to download below:
- Implementing Shared Decision Making: Clinical teams’ experiences of implementing shared decision making as part of the MAGIC programme (April 2013)
- Working in Partnership to Deliver Patient-Centred. Adrian Sieff (March 2012)
- Implementing shared decision making in the UK. A report for the Health Foundation. Angela Coulter, PhD
- Implementing Shared decision making: A MAGIC view. Dave Tomson
- Helping people share decision making: A review of evidence considering whether shared decision making is worthwhile. (June 2012)