- No. 10 Press Release: DNA tests to revolutionise fight against cancer and help 100,000 NHS patients, published 10 December 2012.
- Mapping 100,000 genomes: strategic priorities, data and ethics – recommendations from DH commissioned working groups, published 5 July 2013.
- NHS England – Response to Government Mandate Refresh 2014-15, published 12 November 2013.
- NHS Genomic Medicine Centre Selection Prospectus July 2014 – published 3 July 2014 .
- NHS Genomic Medicine Centre Selection ITT Stage 1 document July 2014 – published 28 July 2014.
- The Invitation to Tender- stage 1 was launched on the 28 July 2014.
- Introducing Genomics – HEE workforce video.
- NHS England board meeting Genomics discussion.
If you have any queries regarding any aspect of the 100,000 Genome Project please contact the Genomics Central Coordinating Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.