- No. 10 Press Release: DNA tests to revolutionise fight against cancer and help 100,000 NHS patients, published 10 December 2012.
- Mapping 100,000 genomes: strategic priorities, data and ethics – recommendations from DH commissioned working groups, published 5 July 2013.
- NHS England – Response to Government Mandate Refresh 2014-15, published 12 November 2013.
- NHS Genomic Medicine Centre Selection ITT Stage 1 document July 2014 – published 28 July 2014.
- Chief Scientific Officer England debates future of Genomics at US Conference – 27 April 2016
- The Invitation to Tender- stage 1 was launched on the 28 July 2014.
- Introducing Genomics – HEE workforce video.
- NHS England board meeting Genomics discussion.
- Taking a more personalised approach to diagnosis and care – 24 September 2015
- Genomics pioneers on the edge of a new frontier – 21 January 2016
- Celebrating the incredible work of healthcare scientists – 14 March 2016
If you have any queries regarding any aspect of the 100,000 Genome Project please contact the Genomics Central Coordinating Team via email@example.com.