The Public Participation team in NHS England and NHS Improvement is creating an interactive network for Patient and Public Voice (PPV) partners working with the organisation.
The network will offer PPV partners the opportunity to:
- support each other
- share knowledge and experience
- help NHS England and NHS Improvement build a culture of engagement and consistency of approach.
It will also give the Public Participation team a direct route to communicate with PPV partners about:
- the annual PPV partner survey
- learning opportunities
- policy and system changes.
Being part of the network, you will be able to stay updated and connected with your peers via:
- online discussion forum
- a range of learning, development and peer support opportunities
- virtual and face to face events
Watch this space for more information about joining. We will have more news on the network in Spring 2020.
If you are a PPV partner working in health and care and would like to sign up to the network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive regular e-bulletins and join the online discussions and events.