The Public Participation team in NHS England and NHS Improvement has been working with colleagues across the system to develop a public Engagement Practitioners Network which is launching in January 2020.
This interactive network is aimed at anyone in health and care who is directly involved in undertaking public engagement work.
The purpose of the network is to:
- Offer peer to peer support
- Share knowledge, good practice, resources and approaches to engagement
- Provide professional development and learning opportunities
- Build a culture of engagement and a consistency of approach
- Build a wider community of practice to support those who are interested in this field of work
By joining this network, you will have the opportunity to stay updated and connected with your peers and find out the latest news via:
- Monthly email updates
- Online discussion forum
- Learning, development and peer support opportunities
- Face to face events
To join this network, attend launch events and for monthly email updates, sign up by emailing the Public Participation team: email@example.com