If you order online you will need an account. If you do not have an account, you will need to register. To do this:
- click ‘register’ on the purple registration bar, and fill out your details.
- then enter a “Customer Type”, which consists of two drop-down menus,
- choose “NHS ORGANISATIONS”
- and then one of “GP SURGERIES / HEALTH CENTRES”, “CLINICAL COMMISSIONG GROUP”, or “NHS CONFEDERATION”.
If you already have an account you can log in immediately. The system also allows for you to receive a reminder if you have forgotten you log in details.
Once logged in you will find the GP online resources by clicking on
- “GP ONLINE SERVICES” in the “Campaign search” pane
- This will bring up a full list of the available resources, which you can then order.
If you want to order more than the maximum order number set in the system, just enter the number that you would like and the system will send the Patient Online team an email for us to approve your request.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also place your order by phone through the publication order line – 0300 123 1002, quoting the reference numbers below.
We have produced a range of materials (appointment cards, leaflets and posters) and templates to help GP practices, CCGs and other NHS bodies to promote GP online services to patients.
- Order online services materials on the Department of Health website
- See examples of online services materials
- Help ordering online services materials
You can order all of the materials below on the Department of Health website. The posters are all available in A4 or A3 sizes, and with or without a white box at the bottom for you to add your own details.
Poster – Click and easy, blue with yellow mouse
PVC Banner (outside or inside use) – 2000mm x 800mm