This document provides the detail to enable senior decision makers to implement Integrated Personal Commissioning and personal health budgets sustainably and efficiently.
The handbook includes:
- Building the underlying information: identifying the cohort, understanding current commissioning arrangements, understanding and linking activity data
- Information governance: catalogue of IG guidance and solutions relevant to Integrated Personal Commissioning
- Commissioning for personalisation and market position statements
- Finding the funding and identifying relevant funding streams
- Financial governance arrangements