Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
This document includes:
- Urgent actions to address inequalities in NHS provision and outcomes
- Mental health planning
- Restoration of adult and older people’s community health services
- Using patient-initiated follow-ups as part of the NHS COVID-19 recovery
- Finance: 2020/21 phase 3 planning submission guidance
- COVID-19 data collections: changes to weekend collections
Minor updates made since publication are highlighted on pages 34 and 37.