We’ve arranged two national events to support CCGs and their stakeholders to prepare for Wave Two.
The intention of the day is to provide you with focussed content and access to the specialists who will help you with –
- how the programme works, what’s expected from CCGs and what’s on offer nationally
- practical support for finance community on the evaluation of the programme and various products that will support it
- masterclasses for those involved in analysis, with direct support from NHS RightCare’s analytical team
- best practice and peer learning from wave one, and how to overcome barriers
The events will be held at the Grand Connaught Rooms in Central London on 23 November and the Mercure Piccadilly Manchester on 25 November. The days will run from 10.00am – 4.00pm
Feel free to split your team across both events, they’ll be identical in terms of content so the requirement is only to sign up for one.
Please use the registration link below:
- Wed 23rd November Central London (Grand Connaught Rooms)
- Fri 25th November Central Manchester (Mercure Piccadilly)