Find out more about our Information briefs. RightCare works with local health systems to identify innovative practice and share learning. Information briefs are a way of communicating early views of emerging practice. They are designed to raise interest and demonstrate good practice in the development of transformative change across the country.
- East Berkshire Clinical Commissioning Group: Changing the Diuretic Intravenous (IV) pathway 2016 – 2018
- Non-ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI) pathway redesign
- Mid Notts Integrated Care Partnership: Developing an MSK Together Service
- St Helens Clinical Commissioning Groups: Review of the gastrointestinal pathway with a focus on upper and lower endoscopy pathways
- Walsall Clinical Commissioning Group: Developing an MSK together service
- West Kent Clinical Commissioning Group: Virtual fracture clinic to improve access and reduce referrals to secondary care