We hold a variety of free, regular webinars for members. Open to all, register to join live or to receive the recording afterwards to listen back at a more convenient time for you.
Our webinars are designed to;
- Offer you access to expertise to build your skills
- Help you connect with and learn from other members
- Share how others like you are delivering the campaign at a local level
- Inspire new ideas and approaches by sharing what is and isn’t working for others
- Help make sense of the wider patient safety landscape and how Sign up to Safety complements other work
Select a webinar category from the list below to access the recordings and slides.
- Implementing Sign up to Safety locally
- Wider patient safety thinking, cross cutting system and human factors
- Specialty/harm specific
Please note, some statistics and data in our earlier webinars will not be up to date. You can contact the team for the latest sign up data should you wish to: firstname.lastname@example.org