Surrey and Sussex Cancer Alliance’s vision is to develop and deliver world-class outcomes in cancer care and treatment for the populations of Surrey and Sussex.
Our mission is to work together to reduce variation and improve survival rates, outcomes and experience by driving innovations and improvements across our population. We view patients and carers as equal partners in the design and delivery of their care, and we strive to ensure that the quality of care they receive is personalised to their needs.
In collaboration with system partners and through co-production with patients we seek to:
- Reduce variation and inequalities in the delivery of cancer services across Surrey and Sussex
- Improve accessibility of cancer services across Surrey and Sussex
- Improve survivorship and outcomes for patients diagnosed with a cancer
- Ensure patients have a personalised plan for their cancer treatment and recovery that reflects their wishes
- Share best practice, innovation, and learning.
Our values underpin our approach to cancer transformation. They are:
- Patients first – every patient, every day
- Collaborative working
- A willingness to change
- Compassionate at all times
- Transformation based on evidence
- Honesty and integrity.