Maternity Coaching Workshops for GPs
Tuesday 21 May 2019
York House, 18-20 Massetts Rd, Horley RH6 7DE
A series of workshops to support your successful transition from maternity to the workplace over an 18-24 month period.
Tues 21st May 2019, 09:15- 17:00
For GPs preparing to go on maternity leave
- Group coaching session
- Solicitor discussing employment and contractual regulations
- Maternity leave and pay information
- Financial advisor discussing a variety of topics inc childcare vouchers
- Flexible working options & appraisal
- Case discussions
- Network with last years Workshop 1 cohort.
Tues 21st May 2019, 12:30 – 17:00
2020 – date tbc
For those on maternity leave or have recently returned to work.
- Job planning
- Regaining confidence
- Support return to work
- Managing workload balance and self-care.
Attendees of last year’s maternity workshop will be offered priority places.
There will be a joint lunch for both workshops including a presentation on postnatal education.
2021 – date tbc
For those back to work for 6-18 months after maternity leave.
Contact and costs:
This is a subsidised workshop and spaces are limited and cost £10 – please contact: Dr Karthiga Gengatharan, Medical Director, Surrey and Sussex LMCs: firstname.lastname@example.org
A certificate of attendance will be issued.