Wessex Ophthalmic Optician Information
This page includes information for Community Opticians, and their teams, in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight (inclusive of Southampton and Portsmouth).
All public and patient enquiries, complaints or Freedom of Information Act requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0300 311 22 33
Download the full contact details for NHS England Wessex Optometry Team covering Dorset (inclusive of Bournemouth and Poole) and Hampshire & the Isle of Wight (inclusive Southampton and Portsmouth). This document includes the procedure if a patient would like to make a complaint.
Alternatively if you are a Community Optician in Wessex and have a query, you can email us at email@example.com
NHS GOS Sight Test and Voucher Eligibility
- NHS GOS Sight Test and Voucher Eligibility
- Clinically Challenging Patients – What’s expected for the avoidance of doubt
Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
For guidance, use the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub contacts list below:
- 4LSAB HIOW Safeguarding Escalation Protocol
- Portsmouth City – One minute guide to Escalation Protocol
- Wessex MASH contacts list
- Safeguarding pocket guide
Eye Health Needs Assessment