This year, NHS England South are running a campaign aimed at promoting the uptake of childhood vaccinations.
Childhood vaccinations cover the range of vaccinations delivered from at around 8 weeks old up to when a child first goes to school at 5 years old.
There are three good reasons to have your child vaccinated:
- vaccinations are quick, safe and extremely effective
- once your child has been vaccinated against a disease, their body can fight it off better
- if a child isn’t vaccinated, they’re at higher risk of catching – and becoming very ill from – the illness
- Reasons to have your child vaccinated
- Childhood vaccinations timeline
- Vaccination calendar
- Video: Vaccines and your child’s immune system
- Public Health England vaccination schedule
If you want to support the NHS England South 2017 #KidsJabs campaign, downloadable resources are available. Please be advised that all these resources should not be posted until 00:00 Monday 26 June 2017
Social Media Resources