The role of primary care medical teams is to:
- Support the development of primary care, providing guidance so the whole primary care system can play its part in providing better quality, outcomes and value for money
- Implement this through the national contracts, enablers and frameworks that support local commissioning of primary care
List of professional organisations
- Information for professionals in Devon, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Information for professionals in Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
- Information for professionals in Kent, Medway, Surrey and Sussex
A new occupational health service is now available to NHS GPs and dentists working across the South of England.
The Heales Medical Group, an established provider of occupational health services began delivering the new service on 1 April 2017, following a procurement across the region.