The world is your oyster
Practices across the peninsula are working with NHS England and other organisations to offer real choice to GPs looking to work or return to the profession in Devon or Cornwall.
If you long to live and work just a few miles from the coast, have decided to drop your hours, recently qualified or want to work just a couple of days a week, talk to us.
We have a large choice of vacancies and options for those who want more flexibility – and a new lifestyle.
Whether you choose to work for an individual practice or a host employer we can offer you sessional opportunities so you can co-design your new job.
Portfolio sessional options include:
- Family friendly hours for planned clinical work
- Evening and weekend sessions to suit you, including urgent care and acute GP work
- Short or long-term sessional work covering vacancies or maternity leave
- Secondary care experience
- Clinical fellow sessions to develop skills in appraisal or education
- Remote working, proving telephone or online triage
If you’ve thought about living and working in the Westcountry before, what are you waiting for?
Get in touch to arrange a conversation firstname.lastname@example.org