NHS England (South East) hosted a conference on NHS RightCare on 7th February 2017.
This event was to provide support to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) entering the second wave of RightCare, and to share learning from the experience of first wave CCGs.
We were fortunate in securing Professor Sir Muir Gray as the key note speaker and he was able to challenge and engage the audience by probing what we mean by value in healthcare and how to address this systematically via the NHS RightCare programme. He was followed by Hugh McIntyre and Larisa Han from the South East Clinical Senate who shared the work they had been doing on value based decision making. We also had some fascinating workshops from round the country which generated lively discussion from a very diverse audience.
- Realising the benefits of RightCare
- The RightCare journey
- Lessons learnt: Commissioning for Value
- Understanding and demonstrating variation through use of national data tools
- Realising Benefits of Right Care: North West Surrey System MSK Experience
- STP area CfV: Where to Look packs
- First break all the rules: High Intensity Users