Pharmacists are experts in medicines who can help you and your family with minor health concerns. As qualified healthcare professionals, they can offer clinical advice and over-the-counter medicines for a range of minor illnesses, such as coughs, colds, sore throats, tummy trouble and aches and pains.
Not sure where your local pharmacy is? Use the pharmacy finder on NHS uk.
August Bank Holiday 2019
Use the links below to find out when your local pharmacy will be open over the Bank Holiday.
Bath and North East Somerset, Gloucester, Swindon and Wiltshire:
- Stroud and Dursley
- Forest of Dean
- Cirencester and North Cotswolds
Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset, South Gloucestershire:
- Bristol South and Central
- Bristol North and North West
- Bristol East
- Taunton Deane and South Somerset
- South Gloucestershire Towns
- Sedgemoor and West Somerset
- North Somerset
Devon, Cornwall & Isles of Scilly:
- South Hams and West Devon
- North Devon
- Mid Devon
- East Devon
- West Cornwall
- North and East Cornwall
- Central Cornwall