Pharmacists are experts in medicines who can help you and your family with minor health concerns. As qualified healthcare professionals, they can offer clinical advice and over-the-counter medicines for a range of minor illnesses, such as coughs, colds, sore throats, tummy trouble and aches and pains.
Not sure where your local pharmacy is? Use the pharmacy finder on NHS uk.
We have created links to maps so you can visually see what pharmacies are open during the Bank Holiday dates.
- Saturday 25 December – Christmas Day
- Monday 27 December – Christmas Day Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 28 December – Boxing Day Bank Holiday
- Monday 03 January – New Year’s Day Bank Holiday
Christmas and New Year Bank Holiday
Bath and North East Somerset, Gloucestershire, Swindon, Wiltshire, Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
Devon, Cornwall & Isles of Scilly:
- Central Cornwall
- East Devon
- Mid Devon
- North Devon
- North & East Cornwall
- South Hams & West Devon
- West Cornwall