- Cover letter to educational establishments
- Schools/nurseries preparedness checklist for seasonal influenza (flu) and Norovirus
- The Spotty Book: Guide to infections and outbreaks in schools and nurseries: This has been produced by the Public Health England SW Health Protection Team and should serve as a very useful practical guide to recognizing and managing common infectious disease in schools and other childcare settings, including basic infection prevention and control measures. It links to the national guidance for more detail where appropriate
- Integrated Care Pathway (Checklist) for Outbreaks of Acute Respiratory Infection in schools/nurseries
- Integrated Care Pathway (Checklist) for Outbreaks of Diarrhoea and Vomiting in schools/nurseries
- Health protection in schools and other childcare facilities: This is the national Public Health England Guidance on managing common infectious diseases in schools and other childcare settings.
- Exclusion table: this replaces the old school exclusion poster and advises on the time period that a child needs to be excluded from school if they have an infectious condition.
- E-bug: gives lesson plans for primary and secondary schools on infection prevention & control and antibiotic resistance
- Flu vaccination in schools guidance