Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.
These statistics show the volume of Units of Dental Activity (UDAs) commissioned by the 14 Local Offices as at the end of June 2019, for the upcoming 12 months.
UDAs are a measure of the amount of work done during dental treatment. More complex dental treatments count for more UDAs than simpler ones.
The figures are broken down into two groups:
- UDAs commissioned where the dental service is being provided;
- UDAs commissioned in contracts not yet delivering services (for example, UDAs in new contracts, where the contract has been signed but the dental activity has not yet started).
Key findings this quarter:
- 87.3 million UDAs had been commissioned as at 30th June 2019.
- This is a decrease of 306,000 (-0.3%) compared to UDAs commissioned in March 2019 and 804,000 (0.8%) compared to June 2018.
- UDAs commissioned but not yet delivering services represent 0.2% of all UDAs commissioned as at June 2019.
For more detailed analysis: