This site contains the monthly Ambulance Quality Indicators (AQI) Statistical Notes, spreadsheets, and text files. The AQI comprise the Systems Indicators (AmbSYS) and the Clinical Outcomes (AmbCO). Data are split by month and by each of the eleven Ambulance Services in England.
Background information for the statistics below is on the AQI landing page, including:
- links to pages like this one but for 2011-12 to 2017-18;
- text files and time series spreadsheets with all data back to April 2011;
- the specification guidance used by data providers;
- a Quality Statement, including user engagement and revisions policy;
- contact details for these statistics.
Systems Indicators spreadsheets
AmbSYS Indicators June 2018 (XLSX, 111KB) (Published on 12 July 2018)
AmbSYS Indicators May 2018 (XLSX, 64KB) (Published on 14 June 2018)
AmbSYS Indicators April 2018 (XLSX, 63KB) (Published on 10 May 2018)
Clinical Outcomes spreadsheets
April 2018 Clinical Outcome data will be available on 13 September 2018. Earlier data are on the 2017-18 page.
Pre-release Access List
This document lists people who have access to the statistics in the 24 hours before publication:
Pre-release Access List 12 July 2018 (PDF, 66KB)