This site contains the monthly Ambulance Quality Indicators (AQI) Statistical Notes, spreadsheets, and text files. The AQI comprise the Systems Indicators (AmbSYS) and the Clinical Outcomes (AmbCO). Data are split by month and by each of the eleven Ambulance Services in England.
Background information for the statistics below is on the AQI landing page, including:
- links to pages like this one but for 2011-12 to 2018-19;
- text files and time series spreadsheets with all data back to April 2011;
- the specification guidance used by data providers;
- a Quality Statement, including user engagement and revisions policy;
- contact details for these statistics.
Systems Indicators spreadsheets
AmbSYS Indicators July 2019 (xlsx, 66KB) (published on 8 August 2019)
AmbSYS Indicators June 2019 (xlsx, 66KB) (published on 11 July 2019)
AmbSYS Indicators May 2019 (xlsx, 66KB) (published on 13 June 2019)
AmbSYS Indicators April 2019 (xlsx, 64KB) (published on 13 June 2019)
Pre-release Access List
This document lists people who have access to the statistics in the 24 hours before publication:
Pre-release Access List 8 August 2019 (pdf, 62KB)