Find out more about Sussex Health and Care Partnership including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Improving health and wellbeing, preventing illness and enabling people to live well.
- Providing more care closer to home, integrated around the needs of individuals.
- Providing the highest quality acute care through specialist clinical networks.
- Improving services and outcomes for mental health and emergency and urgent care.
- Making the best use of the resources available.
The following organisations are part of Sussex Health and Care Partnership. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- NHS Brighton and Hove CCG
- Brighton and Hove City Council
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- East Sussex County Council
- East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- NHS East Sussex CCG
- NHS West Sussex CCG
- Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- West Sussex County Council
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Contact Sussex Health and Care Partnership
STP leader: Adam Doyle, Chief Executive Officer, Sussex and East Surrey CCGs
Independent Chair: Bob Alexander