Become an Advanced QI HIKER and get recognition for your improvement work!
Advanced HIKER status can be awarded as recognition for completing each of the four courses available in the Improvement Fundamentals programme. in addition to putting your new learning and skills into practice by completing a local improvement project and updating us with the results.
As an Advanced Quality Improvement Health Improvement Knowledge and Experience Resource (QI HIKER) you will receive:
- an advanced status digital QI Hiker badge to use in email signatures, etc.
- a certificate of achievement
- an invitation to participate in an online graduation ceremony.
To really celebrate the excellent work you are all doing in the health and social care community, the top applications for Advanced HIKER Status will be invited to turn their experience into a case study for wider publication.
To gain recognition as an Advanced QI HIKER you will need to:
- Have already completed all four Improvement Fundamentals courses in any order or cohort.
- Have already completed both the pre and post MOOC surveys and self-assessments for each course.
- Complete a reflective statement about your improvement project, drawn from your experiences during the course, on the downloadable template.
You can apply in any intake regardless of when you start your studying, giving you ample time to implement your improvement project.
Please complete the online application via the course platform and submit by 31 January 2022. All applications will be considered in February and successful applicants will be invited to an online graduation in March 2022.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com