As a member of the selection panel, there is a range of documentation with which you may wish to use in order to properly assess applications. This includes:
- A copy of the applicant information pack
- A copy of the advertisement.
- A copy of each applicants application form
- An Applicant Assessment Record form
- A Shortlisting Summary form
- A Shortlisting Outcome Schedule (not supplied until all Shortlist Summary Forms have been collated)
Each application should initially be assessed to establish the extent to which it demonstrates the expertise required for these roles, details of which were given in the applicant information pack.
- Shortlisting process
- Example Application Assessment Record
- Example Shortlisting Assessment Summary
- Example Shortlisting Outcome Schedule
- Sample letter – regret at shortlisting stage
- Sample letter – to the Selection Panel
This is part of a supportive suite of resources for Clinical Commissioning Groups to use should they wish to.