The Maternity Network connects with people and partners in health and social care and the third sector to create the best environment for change and innovation, leading to improved health and wellbeing for women and newborns.
- Supporting the implementation of recommendations from the Maternity Review Report (DH 2016) and assist NHS England in achieving dedicated objectives
- Working with CCG Assessment Panel for maternity to provide local intelligence to inform annual assessments through the development of national metrics and a maternity data dashboard
- Supporting the implementation of the ‘Saving Babies Lives’ care bundle to reduce stillbirths
- Bringing professionals, providers and commissioners together to form a maternity steering group to provide support in the delivery of the programme.
Head of Network
Dr. Sanhita Chakrabarti, MRCOG FFPH
Quality Improvement Team
- Ros O’Connor (Senior Quality Improvement Manager)
- Lucy Pearsall (Quality Improvement Manager)
- Kevin Roos (Senior Administrator & Project Officer)