If you haven’t had your COVID-19 vaccine yet, why not pop along to one of a number of participating walk-in clinics taking place across the North West?
Here’s what you need to know:
- First doses – if you’re 18 and over, you can head over to any of the clinics for your first dose of the vaccine, with no appointment needed.
- Second doses – only if you had your first dose at least 8 weeks ago. A number of sites will also be offering walk-in second doses of the vaccine. Please check the list below to find out which locations are offering this service. Your second dose will be the same vaccine as your first dose.
- Don’t delay – vaccines at all walk-in clinics will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Already got an appointment? People who are already booked into appointments at those venues should still attend at their allotted time slot.
- Check before you go – clinic dates and times vary, so please check when your nearest walk-in clinic is taking place before setting off.
- Unable to travel to or attend a walk-in clinic this week? You can book an appointment at a local vaccine service online book here or call 119
You can check the list of sites taking part on the links below:
Cheshire and Merseyside sites:
Greater Manchester sites:
Lancashire and South Cumbria sites: