About NHS North West
NHS North West is one of seven regional teams across the country working to ensure that people across our region have access to high quality health and care services.
We support the commissioning and delivery of high-quality services and directly commission primary care and specialised services across Cheshire and Merseyside, Greater Manchester, and Lancashire and South Cumbria.
Our work involves supporting NHS trusts and integrated care boards (ICBs) in the area to ensure that together we provide excellent services that meet the needs of patients.
The members of the North West Regional Management Team are:
- Richard Barker, Regional Executive Director
- Dr Linda Charles-Ozuzu, Regional Director of Commissioning
- James McLean and Jackie Hanson, Joint Regional Chief Nurse
- Andrew Crawshaw, Regional Director of Performance and Delivery
- Chris Cutts, Regional Chief People Officer / Director of Workforce and OD
- Clare Duggan, Regional Director of Strategy and Transformation
- Andrew Furber, Regional Director of OHID / Regional Director of Public Health
- Anne Gibbs, Regional Director of Operations
- Dr Michael Gregory, Regional Medical Director
- Nik Khashu, Regional Director of Finance
- Sarah Smith, Regional Head of Communications