Through greater collaboration and partnership working clinical networks (CNs) offer the ability to develop best value care pathways with long lasting improvements across all care settings (community, primary, secondary, tertiary care), ensuring that healthcare improvements are evidence-based and steeped in clinical guidance. The work programme of the CNs focus on supporting the NHS national priorities including improving care for people with cancer or mental health conditions.
- East of England Clinical Senate
- Public Health England – The of Public Health England mission is to protect and improve the nation’s health and to address inequalities.
- NHS England – About the Clinical Networks
- Eastern Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) – The Eastern AHSN exists to accelerate innovation and economic growth in life sciences and healthcare, to benefit patients.
- UCL Partners – UCL Partners translate cutting-edge research and innovation into health and wealth gains for patients and populations – in London, across the UK and globally
- Health Education England – Health Education England are the NHS engine that will deliver a better health and healthcare workforce for England. They are responsible for the education, training and personal development of every member of staff, and recruiting for values. They are England’s health and healthcare people service.
|South East Coast Associate Director||Deborah Tomalin||Deborah.email@example.com|
|South West Coast Associate Director||Sunita Berryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wessex Associate Director||Lucy Suttonemail@example.com|
|West Midlands Associate Director||Anna Mortonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|East Midlands Associate Director||Roz Lindridgeemail@example.com|
|London Associate Director||Lucy Grothierfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cheshire & Merseyside||Jan Vaughanemail@example.com|
|Greater Manchester Associate Director||Janet Ratcliffefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Northern England Associate Director||Roy McLachlanemail@example.com|
|Yorkshire & Humber Associate Director||Ian Goltonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Clinical Senates have been established to be a source of independent, strategic advice and guidance to commissioners and other stakeholders to assist them to make the best decisions about healthcare for the populations they represent.
|East of England||Sue Edwardsemail@example.com|
|South East Coast||Ali Parsonsfirstname.lastname@example.org / www.secsenate.nhs.uk|
|East Midlands||Sarah Hughesemail@example.com|
|West Midlands||Angela Knight Jacksonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cheshire and Merseyside||Jan Vaughanemail@example.com|
|Greater Manchester, Lancashire & South Cumbria||Juliette Kumar||Juliette.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Northern England||Wendy Ryderemail@example.com|
|Yorkshire & Humber||Joanna Poole||Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|South West Coast||Ella Devineemail@example.com|
|Wessex Thames Valley||Wendy McClurefirstname.lastname@example.org|