Links to information and support for professionals working in Kent, Surrey and Sussex are below.
For GP appraisal and revalidation queries, please email: England.Southeastfirstname.lastname@example.org
For queries relating to concerns or complaints, please email: ENGLAND.SouthEast-Performance@nhs.net
Revalidation and appraisal
Below are forms and documents to support NHS England (Kent, Surrey and Sussex)) revalidation and appraisals.
- Appraisal postponement application form
- CPD structured reflective template
- Structured reference for revalidation for GPs in other roles
- Revalidation review checklist
- Medical appraisal logistical handbook
- RCGP guide to supporting information for appraisal and revalidation (2018)
Visit the Medical revalidation section of the website to find out more about revalidation.
Support for GPs
Details of organisations GPs may contact for help and support, such as the GP Health Service, Local Medical Committees (LMCs), the BMA Counselling and Doctor Advisory Service, and the British International Doctors’ Association.
Support for dentists
Details of organisations dentists may contact for help and support, such as the Local Dental Committees (LDCs), the Dentists’ Health Support Programme, Health Education Kent Surrey Sussex, and MedNet.
- What to do if you have concerns about the performance of a clinical colleague – information for primary care clinicians, practices and the Responsible Officer’s staff
- Advice for GPs on raising a concern
Finance advice for suppliers
Advice and guidance for suppliers on setting up and account and using the Tradeshift web portal invoice system.