South West Controlled Drugs Team Publications
Summer 2022 educational webinar for Local Intelligence Networks
NHS England’s controlled drug teams from six of our seven regions will collaborate to produce a joint educational webinar for our local intelligence networks on 21 September 2022.
The agenda is below. If you would like to attend please contact us.
|Controlled Drugs Annual Review||Victoria Lea (Care Quality Commission)|
|The challenge of unaccounted for losses of controlled drugs on a hospital ward – a case study||Phil Deady (The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust)
Nicola Brookes (West Yorkshire Police)
|Controlled Drugs in prisons and other Health & Justice settings||Denise Farmer (NHS England)|
|Sophisticated diversion of controlled drugs||Carol-Anne Davies-Jones (South East Coast Ambulance NHS Foundation Trust)|
How to complete your occurrence reports on-line
We share the learning from incidents reported to us and update on relevant topics via our local intelligence networks and via newsletters.
Safe use of controlled drugs newsletter archive
- NHS CD newsletter DCIoS Feb 14
- NHSE CD newsletter BNSSSG Feb 14
- NHSE CD newsletter DCIoS Mar 14
- NHSE CD newsletter BNSSSG Apr 14
- NHSE CD newsletter DCIoS May 14
- NHSE DC newsletter DCIoS May 14 supplement
- NHSE CD newsletter BNSSSG May 14
- NHSE CD newsletter DCIoC Aug 14
- NHSE CD newsletter BNSSSG Aug 14
- NHSE CD newsletter BNSSSG Oct 14
- NHSE CD newsletter DCIoC Nov 14
- NHSE CD newsletter DCIoS Dec 14