Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.
These statistics show the volume of units of dental activity (UDAs) commissioned by Primary Care Trusts as at the end of each quarter, for the proceeding 12 months.
The figures are broken down into two groups:
- UDAs commissioned where the dental service is being provided;
- UDAs commissioned in contracts not yet delivering services (for example, where a new contract has been signed but the dental activity has not yet started).
This data shows the number of Units of Dental Activity (UDAs) commissioned as at 31 December 2012.
Key findings this quarter:
- All 151 Commissioners (PCTs and Care Trusts) returned data.
- 89.7 million UDAs have been commissioned as at 31 December 2012.
- This is 267,000 higher (0.3% increase) than the UDAs commissioned compared to the previous year, and 361,000 higher (0.4% increase) compared to the previous quarter.
- UDAs commissioned but not yet delivering services represents 0.3% (258,000) of all UDAs commissioned this quarter.
Please note when opening this dental commissioning data PCT CSV file with Excel, or when importing this CSV file into another application, the cell value for organisational code “5E1” (Stockton on Tees PCT) may be interpreted as a numeric rather than alphanumeric value and transformed into the following result “5.00e+1” or “50”. You will need to check and amend this value if you intend using the PCT organisational code in any analysis.