Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
These statistics show the volume of units of dental activity (UDAs) commissioned by NHS Area Teams as at the end December 2013, for the proceeding 12 months.
The figures are broken down into two groups:
- UDAs commissioned where the dental service is being provided;
- UDAs commissioned in contracts not yet delivering services (for example, UDAs in new contracts, where the contract has been signed but the dental activity has not yet started).
Key findings this quarter:
- 25 Commissioners (all NHS Area Teams) returned data.
- 89.5 million UDAs had been commissioned as at 31st December 2013.
- This is 219,000 lower (0.2% decrease) than the UDAs commissioned compared to the previous year, and 261,000 higher (0.3% increase) compared to the previous quarter.
- UDAs commissioned but not yet delivering services represents 0.1% (96,000) of all UDAs commissioned this quarter.