Today NHS England published the latest statistical information relating to critical care bed capacity and cancelled urgent operations for November 2016. This information is gathered from providers within NHS Trusts, NHS Foundation Trusts, and Independent Sector Organisations.
The data includes:
- number of available and occupied adult critical beds
- number of available and occupied paediatric intensive care beds
- number of available and occupied Neonatal critical care cots (or beds)
- number of urgent operations cancelled
- number of Non-medical Critical care transfers
Latest data is available at: Critical Care and Cancelled Urgent Operations data