The Accelerated Access Collaborative (AAC) is a unique partnership between the following patient groups, government bodies, industry and NHS bodies, working together to streamline the adoption of new innovations in healthcare.
- Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs)
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges (AOMRC)
- Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI)
- Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
- Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)
- BioIndustry Association (BIA)
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR)
- National Voices
- NHS England
- The British In Vitro Diagnostic Association (BIVDA)
- The Department for Science, Innovation and Technology
- UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
The AAC has established a new dedicated unit within NHS England. It is responsible for coordinating activities across the various AAC partner organisations and driving forward the AAC’s priorities.